Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Homeschool Funnies

My mother-in-law jokingly emailed me the following message:

"I don't think I like this homeschool business anymore... How am I going to get school pictures now?"

Don't worry... I have a professional camera and will be taking lots of pics of the kids and our school projects. Also- I am a bit excited to not feel guilty about paying $42/child for school pictures anymore. Whew! Those are some pricey pictures!!!

On another note- we are getting geared up for school around here. The kids ask daily if we can start today. I keep holding them off until I feel that I have planned the curriculum for at least two weeks in advance. I know I could start now, but I still feel that the time between Christmas and New Years should be spent being lazy for the kids and taking down all Christmas decor for the adults. So- that's the plan. We will start sooner than I thought. Originally we were going to start January 15, but now we are going to begin on the 2nd. The kids will LOVE it!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment