Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Piano and Projects!

Before I begin this post, I wanted to share my new favorite cookbook with you. (Whoever you is.... I'm really not sure anyone is reading this. If you are, please leave a comment so I know whether or not I am speaking to an audience.) It is the new "Southern Living" cookbook titled, "comfort food- a delicious trip down memory lane.) WOW! Amazing southern food recipes are found in this hardback cookbook that costs $39.95 and shipped to my doorstep today. I am in awe. Let's just say- I will be cooking up a storm and may just start at the beginning and work my way through. It is THAT awesome. I mentioned in an earlier post that we made cuneiform tablets with our names written on them. This one is Jenna's. We turned them into door hangers/necklaces. Unfortunately only Taesun's hasn't broken yet. (Boy is it weird to say that...Usually Tae's is the first one broken!)
Little man with his grown-out hair. Yuck!! Boy needs a haircut- DEFINITELY!
The kids getting ready to leave for our first day of piano lessons. We decided to take lessons from the stake president's wife (a member of our church,) who is booked solid for after and before school lessons. Since we homeschool.... we got in!! Yahoo!!
Don't my girls look old?! I cannot believe how much older Jenna is looking and we call the oldest the fun nickname, "Decade!" She doesn't protest, so I guess she kinda likes it.

No comments:

Post a Comment